CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Clean and simple

Hello everyone!

I have for today a new card, much simple then I tried to make... but I think is one of my favorite :)

Here it  is:




I would like to participate with it to following challenges:
-Scrapbook stamp society - anything goes
-Card mania - favorite color combination (red and green)
-Tiddly Inks - saying thanks
-Addicted to stamps - anything goes
-My bestie Norge - anything goes

Hope you enjoy it, as much as I do!

Hugs,
Raluca

8 comments:

Eva Gro said...

Oh - It`s supercute!!

Thanx for joining us at My Besties Norge
We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

Hugs
Eva Gro
DT member at My Besties Norge

Kaija said...

Your card is fabulous!
Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Greetings Kaija DT-member

Katie said...

Aaaw, how adorable! I love the little cut out too- so creative :) Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card Racula.
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Raluca said...

Thank youu! I seems like I got inspired this time :)

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC with this wonderful card. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Ani said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! And hope to see you play along in our next challenge on Monday! Ani

Loopylou. said...

aww thats so sweet
thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week, hugs Lou xxx

Post a Comment